Monday, May 4, 2009
Reflection #10
Google docs was another tool that caught my attention. The great thing about this one is that it is a place where anybody with a google account (which is free) can save their documents and then retrieve them later from any computer with the internet. I wish I had known about Google docs earlier because this would have been a much more efficient way of obtaining my documents. It eliminates the need for usb's and the stress when the document was not saved properly onto the usb. Google docs can also be used with group projects so that the students can display their documents onto a shared account and work online together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That is such a good idea! I had no idea that even existed. That makes assignments so much easier now.
ReplyDeleteNot to mention that would make assignments so much easier for our students. It will also be easier to save and retrieve any material we want to use as teachers. Mock e-mails, lesson plans, questionaires... you name it. It totally saves inconveniences:)