Monday, January 26, 2009

Issaquah High School Website

There are both things I like and things I do not like about my old high school's website. One thing that I noticed is that the website has not changed in a very long time. There are five pictures across the top of the homepage that have not changed for at least five years. I find this kind of odd. I think the website would look more appealing if it had pictures that were up to date. The website itself is not very exciting. There is a little bit of color, but nothing really pops out. When you click on a topic, it is the same thing. Information is listed and is pretty basic. 

Nothing seemed confusing to me about this website. Everything you need to know about the school is on there, it is just not that interesting.

A feature that I liked was that on the left side of the homepage there was a column of different topics you can click on. This seemed useful for someone not familiar with the website. I also liked that in the middle of the page is a list of upcoming events, like the finals schedule, WASL, and Prom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment