Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Future Classroom
In five years, I hope that my classroom is full of energy and interaction between all students and myself. As I use technology more and more, I feel comfortable using it and sharing it with others. My role as a teacher is to share my knowledge with the students and teach them how to use and learn from the differents tools available to us. I will be learning along with the students as new technologies develop so patience is a must. Some pieces of technology that I hope to incorporate into my classroom are the SMARTBoard (or any interactive whiteboard), Document Projector, clickers or eggs, and of course the computer. I would love to use multiple technology devices everyday and hope that my students will be excited and willing to learn to use them as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You bring up a great point...patience is a must in 5 years! For every piece of technology used in the classroom there is more risk or problems. In 5 years I am sure there will be even more resources to use and even more complications. It is important to demonstrate that patience in the classroom both for yourself and your students. Hopefully I can hear how the technology integration is going in 5 years...you will do a great job!
ReplyDelete