Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SMARTBoard

I think that the SMARTBoard, as well as all of the Interactive Whiteboards out there, are so cool. I wish that my classrooms had had one when I was growing up. They are very engaging and teachers can do so much with them. I really like that the whole class can interact, either by discussing out loud and the teacher touching the board, the students coming up and using the board, or using the 'remotes' to send their answers to the board. I hope that when I have my own classroom I will be able to use an interactive whiteboard. With Social Studies (my endorsement), this board will really help students get interested. Even if they do not necessarily like history, if there was a fun game we are playing, they might be interested anyway. I do think that regardless of the subject area, this board will benefit every classroom.   

No comments:

Post a Comment