Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inspiration

Inspiration is a really neat tool that can be used in the classroom. There are also many different uses for Inspiration. For instance, a teacher can prepare an outline or diagram for the class as the introduction or review for a unit. Another way to use this tool is taking your students to the computer lab and having them work on a project through Inspiration. There are many features that I liked and some that I did not. I liked that you could either add different parts to the diagram or could use ones that the site provides. I also liked that examples were included by subject and descriptions. Because Inspiration is new to me, I had a hard time getting started. I could not find an 'import' button where I could use pictures from the internet in Inspiration. I'm sure that this is possible and with more experience developing these projects will be easier. Overall, I think that this is a very useful tool and I think students would really enjoy using it. I would definitely recommend Inspiration to other teachers because I think it would only benefit the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment