Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Technology Project Plan

I think I want to create a website for my future classroom. On the site, I will have links like a calender for the students that includes homework, school events, etc. Another link would be a wiki for students to sign up for projects, somewhere for the students to ask questions/comment, videos or information regarding what we are currently learning, and other things as well. I would like to do a website because I think this will be very beneficial for me. As a secondary social studies teacher, I want to have a website so the students can follow along with what we are doing in class. I want to be interactive with them and give them the opportunity to use their 'technology skills' or maybe gain some. 

I went with my plan to create a website for my project. So far, I have created my site and added some text to the 'home' page. I am also in the process of adding a calender with a wiki attached. Some other ideas are to add music/podcast to the site, flickr, and some sort of photo show in the 'about me' page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment