Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Reflection #4

I know we have talked about this already, but I have to mention the SMARTBoard again. I really love this. I hope that in the school I teach in has these as well. While observing a class, I noticed that they had an Interactive Whiteboard on their wall. I think I like this one the best. The teacher did not have to wheel in and set up the board everyday. With these boards, I feel like we wouldn't need whiteboards anymore since it is the same thing, only better. You can still write on the interactive boards (with the special pens only) just like you would regular whiteboards. Also, you don't have to take the time spraying the board and erasing everything you wrote. With the click of a button or a swipe of the special eraser, all the work is done for you. What a time saver! And all of your activities for your lesson can be right there for you. Carrying around a USB is a lot more efficient than always having to carry around supplies and material for your class activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment